Mar 4, 2014

Holy moly, how the time has flown. I haven't had anything to communicate while The Week Thus Far has been on a hiatus, hence the lack of updates.

Well that's about to change!

We're back to work on the seventh season, and it's started with a bang! Take a look at the first sketch of the season.



I wrote, directed, shot and edited this sketch. Ryan Ash did the FX shot and designed the animated Game of Thrones style logo.

Because we had a bit more time before the season began, I was able to do more post-production work. I'm still learning a lot, but I did some audio processing and colour correction. It's a little rough around the edges, but over all I'm very pleased with how this turned out.

Right now I'm knee-deep in editing the Week Thus Far St. Patrick's day special. It will be a full pre-taped episode in the same style as last year's Halloweend special I Know What You Did Last Season. It's an incredibly weird episode and is really taking the show in a new direction. Stay tuned!