Oct 3, 2013

Hey friends! This is a sketch I directed and edited last weekend for this weeks episode of Week Thus Far. Tim Gray wrote and starred in it, and Ryan Ash starred as well. It was a hell of a lot of fun and turned out pretty close to exactly how I imagined it. I'd love it if you gave it a watch!




I also want to remind you that Space Hotel will be playing in the Short Film Competition at Reel Pride Winnipeg on Wednesday, October 16th. There is a juried award as well as an audience choice award, so I would really love it if some people could come out and support the film.

In other Space Hotel news, it is programmed as an Official Online Selection at the Minneapolis Underground Film Festival. The festival is this weekend so it should be available to view streaming on their website. Again, you can vote for it so do me a favour and vote!